Here are some general items that you should consider taking on your cycling holiday trip:
- Cycling Gear: cycling shorts, jerseys, gloves, helmet, cycling shoes, and sunglasses.
- Repair kit: A small pump, multi-tool, spare tubes, and a patch kit.
- Water bottles: Bring at least two water bottles, so you can stay hydrated throughout your ride.
- Nutrition: Energy bars, gels, or other high-energy snacks to fuel your ride.
- First aid kit: band-aids, antiseptic cream, and other essentials for treating minor injuries.
- Phone or GPS device: Keep a GPS device or your phone with you so you can stay on course and track your ride.
- Weather-specific clothing: Bring layers to protect against different weather conditions. A rain jacket, warm gloves, and a hat can all come in handy.
- Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Camera: Capture the beautiful scenery and memories of your trip.
- Money: Bring some cash or a credit card in case you need to purchase supplies or accommodation on the road.
Remember to pack light and keep your essentials within reach. Happy cycling!