Nice and its surrounding areas have plenty of great coffee shops where cyclists can stop for a caffeine boost and a snack. Here are a few suggestions:
- Café du Cycliste: Located in Nice, this café is a popular spot for cyclists to stop for coffee and pastries. It has a bike shop on site and a large outdoor terrace with views of the port.
- Vélo Café: Situated in Antibes, Vélo Café is a bike shop and café that serves great coffee and light bites. They have outdoor seating and often have live music events in the evenings.
- Café Balthazar: This café in Cannes has a great selection of coffee and pastries, as well as a rooftop terrace with views of the city.
- La Roue Libre: Located in Grasse, this café is a popular spot for cyclists riding in the surrounding hills. They have a bike shop on site and serve coffee, sandwiches, and pastries.
- Café de la Fontaine: Situated in the hilltop village of Saint-Jeannet, this café has a great selection of coffee and cakes, as well as a terrace with views of the surrounding mountains.
- Le Tournebride: This café in the village of Eze is a great spot for cyclists riding the famous Col d’Eze. They serve coffee, sandwiches, and pastries, and have outdoor seating with views of the Mediterranean.